In medieval ages this spot was used for refreshmant whenever the ruling king travelled by Székesfehérvár with his servants, staff and horses. Királykút (King's Well) once was the main water supplying facility for the city, functioning till 1913, the year the city's first ceramic water supplying pipeline net was set.
|Address:||8000 Székesfehérvár, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 25.|
|Opening hours:||Weekdays 15.00 - 18.00|
|Phone:||+36 22 782-110|