The church is a characteristic building of Mór built in 1701 on a wide, gradual elevation of the eastern side of the Capuchin square. During its restoration in 1881 it was given an incomplete steeple and only years later did it gain its present form. All three altar pictures were painted by Johann Norbert Baumgartner a capuchin painter from Vienna. Next to the altar we find the red-marble plaque of Fülöp Ferenc Lamberg killed in 1848. Several members of the quite large Lamberg family were buried in the crypt under the church. The friary built adjoining the church has a library for the order holding some 10000 volumes in good condition.