Short strolls and fabulous experiences. Székesfehérvár is one of the favourite spots for senior citizen groups as only a few hundred metres stroll is enough to come across some invaluable treasures and unique experiences.
Pick from our package programmes and you will surely find a suitable one for the group! Beside the historical, cultural and sacral attractions we offer quality opportunities for the playful who are young at heart and those wishing to enjoy a bathe.
Whatever your programme in Székesfehérvár is make sure you don’t miss any of these:
- The Ruined Gardens of the Coronation Basilica – visiting the National Memorial Site
- Tasting the 2013 “ice-cream of the year” or the 2014 “cake of the nation”
- Setting your watches at the Flower Clock
- Watching the clock-works at Kossuth Court
- Sipping from the rich mineral water of the Csitáry well
- Buying souvenirs from the Székesfehérvár Gift Shop